- The Anatomage Table is located in room 308 (3rd floor) of the UTHSC Library. Reservations may be made during hours the library desk is staffed (see hours). After making a reservation, the key may be checked out and returned at the 1st floor desk.
- Reservations may be made online in 30 minute increments on a first-come, first-served basis. Each user may request up to two 30-minute increments per day (1 hour per day, per person). For group work, each group member may make separate reservations to extend the time limit. For other reservations over one hour, contact Wesley Holloway (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The person who makes the reservation will be responsible for any table damages or misuse. Damage to the table should be documented with library staff prior to the session.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Anatomage Table room. Any sharp objects such as pen or pencil tips are not allowed on the Anatomage Table.
- Do not sit or place any heavy objects on the table.
- Fines accrue at $10 per hour for an overdue key. If the key is not returned after 21 days, you will be charged for re-coring the door lock.
Before making your first reservation to use the Anatomage Table, it is recommended to choose one of the following methods as an introduction:
- Attend an Anatomage Table Overview Workshop (30 minutes).
- Watch a 20-minute YouTube video from Anatomage.
- Email Wesley Holloway (email@example.com) to request a 15-20 minute training session.