- The Anatomage Table is located in room 308 (3rd floor) of the UTHSC Library. Reservations may be made during hours the library desk is staffed. After making a reservation, the key may be checked out and returned at the 2nd floor information desk.
- Reservations may be made online in 30 minute increments on a first-come, first-served basis. Each user may request up to two 30-minute increments per day (1 hour per day, per person). For group work, each group member may make separate reservations to extend the time limit.
- For other reservations over one hour, contact Kay Strahan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The person who makes the reservation will be responsible for any table damages or misuse.
- Damage to the table should be documented with library staff prior to the session.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Anatomage Table room.
- Any sharp objects such as pen or pencil tips are not allowed on the Anatomage Table.
- Do not sit or place any heavy objects on the table.
- Fines accrue at $10 per hour for an overdue key.
- If the key is not returned after 21 days, you will be charged for re-coring the door lock.
Before making your first reservation to use the Anatomage Table, it is recommended to choose one of the following methods as an introduction:
- Watch a 20-minute set of YouTube videos from Anatomage.
- Email Kay Strahan (email@example.com) to request a 15-20 minute training session.
For more information, see the Anatomage libguide: https://libguides.uthsc.edu/anatomage