Monday Morning Mentor: How Can I Use AI to Create Multimedia Teaching Materials?
Instructors often spend a lot of time creating materials for their courses, such as slides or images. However, by learning to effectively use generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools to generate multimedia teaching materials, instructors can begin to cut down the menial aspects of their job and gain more time to focus on content delivery and engaging with students.
This 20-Minute Mentor shows you how to do just that! Join Jeremy Caplan, Director of Teaching and Learning at CUNY, as he demonstrates the time-saving capabilities that AI can bring you.
After viewing this Magna 20-Minute Mentor, participants will be able to:
- Use AI to generate images, slides, audio/video, transcripts, and summaries for classroom use
- Use AI to reduce menial work and free up more time for the human aspects of instruction
- Using AI to generate course materials
- Using AI to enhance classroom engagement
- Exploring AI tools for more effective teaching practices
- Monday, February 19, 2024
- Time (Central/Memphis):
- All Day Event