Ally Instructor Training
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Ally is a tool that provides instructors information on the usability, accessibility, and quality of their Blackboard courses.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants should be able to:
• Understand and identify the benefits of universal design.
•Identify accessibility challenges institutions, instructors and students face.
• Create alternative accessible versions of course content.
• Apply changes to content based on recommendations from the Ally accessibility plan.
• Understand and interpret results based on recommended remediation approaches.
• Identify and utilize accessibility tools to create more accessible content.
- Friday, July 22, 2022
- Time (Central/Memphis):
- 9:00am - 10:30am
- Technology > Blackboard
Registration has closed.